Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mixed feelings...

Sometimes I love it. Other times, I hate it. Sometimes, I love the fact that I can speak another language, converse with locals, and enjoy rural settings. Other times, I wish we had Target. Seriously. Target would be great. Some people ask me how I use Facebook down here. I say "Internet. Duh." I mean, just because this is Costa Rica, a country between Nicaragua and Panama in Central America, doesn't mean we don't have internet. Same goes for music, the movies, and the grocery store. Yes, we do have all of these. Costa Rica is not filled with farmers who herd cows. Although coming across a herd of cows in the street isn't entirely rare.

To conclude.

The point of this blog is to show everyone what it's like for me, a teenager from South Caroline, to live in a third world country. So just keep an eye out for little pieces here and there of things down here in Costa Rica.


P.S. Not everything down here is rain forests, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment